Lammas School Code of Conduct
At Lammas school we recognise the fact that we are members of a community. As such we accept that we must at all times behave in such a way as to promote a caring and safe environment in which all members can fulfil their true potential.
• We should respect ourselves and others.
• We should be courteous and show consideration for others.
• We should respect the right of everyone to work.
• We should respect property, buildings and the environment.
• We should accept responsibility for our actions and behaviour.
• We should help and support others.
• We are responsible for the reputation of the school.
• We should behave in such a way that it ensures the safety of all members of the community.